Redshirt Lake

Redshirt Lake

This is a blog for users of Redshirt Lake to keep all informed of trail and lake conditions in all seasons. During the winter, blog your recent trip by snomachine or plane to let others know of trail or lake conditions. In the summer, keep others up to date on bear activity and other news.

Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Extra Room in the Beaver

Hi all,

I need to fly in some material to finish a walkway and a new outhouse. Yipee!! It won't be enough to fill up an entire Beaver load. Does anyone want to share the Beaver with me. I haven't weighed the lumber I'm hauling in, but I imagine it will weigh around 500-600 lbs. We can use Sportsmans's or Willow Air. I'm hoping to get the material in by Saturday, June 9.

Thank you,

Marty Smith
250-8919

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters